Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TIMBER!

I LOVE my husband! When we first looked at the house we now live in, the first thing I said was, "That tree must come down!" Well, it took some persuading, but in recent months, David has come to agree with me. The question, was just how. Tree removal can be dangerous, COSTLY, and messy.

Yesterday, with the help of Zuck, the field manager at David's soccer club, the tree finally came down (for free) and I couldn't be more thrilled. It looks amazing! I can't wait for you all to come see the drastic difference in person! They did an amazing job!
Also, don't forget to vote on our poll...are you thinking pink or blue? We'll know next Wednesday! If you don't vote, we won't tell you. (P.S. Votes are anonymous!)

1 comment:

Mom said...

It looks great! Good job, David!