Swim With The Fishes...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Peach-Let's Make Homemade Ice Cream!

Week 13! Done with the first trimester. :)

As you know, we heard the heartbeat last week, very rewarding for our patience. If I've learned one thing through all this it is that I must have patience. All pregnancy amounts to is waiting. Wait to tell, wait to feel better, wait for a doctor's appointment, wait to find out the gender, wait for the baby to come, and on and on. For those of you reading this that have been pregnant, I know you understand. It just seems like when one milestone gets here (hearing the heartbeat, end of 1st trimester, etc.) there are just a million more waiting behind it. I must be patient.

I am feeling better. Not raging energy yet, but better and I'll take it. My stomach is definitely growing, though I still just look like I've put on some weight to people that don't know. We finally started taking pictures of my belly growth, but I don't expect them to make an appearance on the blog anytime too soon. Maybe when I'm too big to care!

This weekend, we're taking our first long road trip with me being pregnant. We're headed to South Bend to see Kasey, Matthew & Myla. We haven't seen them since the cruise, so we're excited. I just hope David is prepared for more bathroom stops than usual!! He does not like to stop once we're on the road. Times, they are changing!

One final note for all of you that are concerned...I got the flu shot. Done. I am not getting a swine flu vaccination. My doctor doesn't believe we know enough about it yet and doesn't think it's worth the risk. I'm trusting her and tend to agree. So, rest easy, I'm drinking lots of juice and we're protected (ha!) from the regular old flu for now! Thanks for caring!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The best fruit yet! Beano is getting bigger and better Love you!