Swim With The Fishes...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I (heart) My Aunt!

Ok, so maybe she didn't say it, but after spending the weekend with Myla, she definitely loves her aunt, and her Nana & Pop!













Isn't she the CUTEST thing EVER?!?!













I thought I'd use my first video post to catch her adorable laugh. She really got going while we were there!

2 comments:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

I LOVE that little squeal! Cracks me up. By the way, thanks for the name suggestion, too...I agree Kelly Kinnucan does have a nice little ring to it :)

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you while you were in town, but I wouldn't blame you for passing up on time with us old folks to hang out with that adorable niece of yours. She's too much. Hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

She is too cute. Love those big blue eyes and dark hair... watch out boys! Hope you are well!