As you can see, our house officially has the "SOLD" sign in the yard! Also, the home we have bought is "SOLD" as well! We still are headed to an on-time closing on December 1!David and I are both starting to get very excited. This weekend, my Uncle Tim came and saved my life! He helped me make wise decisions on paint colors and cabinet hardware. Without him it would have been a lot more stressful and the results would not have been nearly as good. He seriously saved me time, energy, and probably tears!
We are about all packed up! I only have the kitchen left to box and we completed the attic yesterday. It really is amazing how much two people can accumulate. I can't imagine if either of our parents ever moved, as they have both lived in their homes over 30 years!! At least we're making the move without kids.
The new home goal: Simplify. Let me know if you have tips.
The next week or two will be chaotic, but will provide lots of pictures and stories, I'm sure!
1 comment:
Congratulations! Your new home looks so cute and that's terrific that you sold your current one so quickly!
Post a Comment