Before I post about all of Lofton's 3rd Birthday celebrations, including our amazing trip to Disney World (I know, right!?!?), I need to put up a post about our great friends the Hopkins' coming to visit. David and I met Tony & Amy on our honeymoon and we've not only stayed in touch, we have made several trips to either meet up or visit one another. Lofton & Greyson, their son that is just 2 months younger than Lofton, had met once when they were 1 year old, so it was time for them to hang again.
Thankfully, Tony had some business to take care of in Nashville, which allowed Amy, Greyson and he to come spend a long weekend. We had SO much fun with them. Lofton really loved playing with Greyson. We introduced them to Belmont Basketball, Cheekwood, Franklin (again, they loved it so much last time!), Greyson to Cheetos (ha!) and really just reconnected with these great friends. Below are some pictures from their visit in February.
 |
| Fast Friends! |
 |
| Goofballs! At least, mine! |
 |
| They're first time at Chick-fil-A! It was a hit! |
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment