Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, August 6, 2012

Big Boy Room

Earlier this summer, we transitioned Lofton to his big boy room!  It's kind of odd how it happened as one night the noise maker on his crib broke, which he thought meant his crib broke and he asked to go sleep in his big bed, which we had been preparing.  So, from then on he was set.  It went relatively smooth despite our lack of consistency.  For 3 weeks from June to July for one reason or another (vacations, broken air conditioning, visiting Nana & Pop) he slept in 7 different places!  I was concerned it would be difficult for him to go back, but he went back better than ever.  Guess he's living up to the name...BIG BOY!
Still working on something special for above his bed!

He loves looking at his artwork hanging in his room.  He talks about it every night!



Loving his big boy bed!


So big...so cute!

1 comment:

GG said...

Lofton, I LOVE your BIG bed. You are such a big boy. I am very proud of you!