Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Big Boy

Lofton is just really growing into quite a big boy.  Yesterday when I picked him up from school, he saw a little baby from his school also being picked up.  "There's a baby mommy!" he exclaimed!  I replied, "Are you a baby?"  Lofton answered back without a missing a beat..."No Mommy, I'm Lofton Buckles Fish, a big boy!"  So big Lofton...too big sometimes!!

We're saying an extra little prayer for our big boy today as this morning he will have a minor surgery to get tubes in his ears.  Though he hasn't had an infection in awhile, he's had some fluid sitting in his left ear for several months now and this will help relieve that pressure and drain the fluid in both ears better.  We know he'll be just fine, but he's so aware of what's going on now, it's sure to be a scary experience for him.  Hopefully a new Mickey toy will go a long way.  :)

Love our big boy!

No comments: