Swim With The Fishes...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Morning!

For the past few weeks when Lofton wakes up in the morning the first thing he says is "Mick-ee," "Mick-ee." This is partly because he obsessed with Mickey Mouse and randomly talks about him all the time and partly because he get the treat of watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the morning while we get ready before breakfast. Every morning we say, "No Lofton, first you say Good Morning."

Well one morning this week I was already up and getting ready when Lofton woke up. The first thing I hear is "MOMMMMY!" over and over again. When I finally got to him, in a bit of a panic I answered him, "Yes, Lofton what is it?"

"Good Morning," he said with a huge smile on his face!! Yes, GOOD morning!

1 comment:

Granny Buckles said...

Kelly and David;

Lofton sure has better memory than Granny. That was rally cute.
Guess you don't know for sure if you all will be for Thanksgivings or not.I would love for you all to come,but I understand if you can't make it. We'll be thinking of you all.It won't be long for that big meal. Love Granny B.