Lofton had his 18-month check-up today. It's hard to believe that we hadn't been to the doctor in 6 months, especially after all our visits the first year! Lofton was great and got a great report.
Since I use this as my baby book, I'll feel free to report stats AND brag...
At 18 months, Lofton's height is 34 & 3/4" or 2'11" (60%)
He weighs ALMOST 25 lbs at 24 lbs, 14 oz (40%)
His head circumfrence is 19.25 (75%)
We were most proud when our Doctor told us that Lofton is not a typical 18 month old (in a good way!). He said this can usually be the most stressful appointment because they are too young to reason with and don't understand enough while still understanding just enough to be upset. He said Lofton was confident and clearly understood what was going on, which kept him from crying and being a mess. Also, he said that verbally, Lofton was on the level with a 2 & 1/2 year old!! I knew he was strong verbally, but that was nice to have confirmed...and he didn't even hear all of his sentences!! :) I warned you I was going to brag.
Then, he handled his shots like a champ and went on with his Man-Day Monday with Daddy!
Basically, we are so happy and blessed that Lofton is healthy and happy.
2 comments:
Thank you for the Fantastic Update!!
We didn't need a doctor to tell us that he was advanced verbally, did we?
Post a Comment