David and I had our first (of many to come) parent-teacher conference at Lofton's school. His teachers, Ms. Nico and Ms. Donna only had great things to say about our little star student. He is progressing wonderfully, is friends with his classmates (especially a little girl named Zia, which raised our suspicion), adjusts well to various situations, is funny, friendly, kind and has terrific motor skills. Of course they also commented on how well he communicates and how much he loves and reads books! Looks like we can throw that college fund out the window--academic scholarships will be pouring in soon. :)
Seriously though, as hard as it was at the beginning to drop-off our little 5 month old at "school," it really has been so good for him. Probably some extra runny noses and ear infections because of it, but also a sweet, smart and friendly little boy continues to flourish. We are grateful for a place to take him to that is safe and where people truly love our little Lofton!
4 comments:
How cute, and I can only imagine how proud you both are! :) I'm so glad "school" is working out for you all.
Sounds like a successful conference, unlike many of my parent-tacher conferences....I would come home crying!HA!
Probably because Gran cannot spell "teacher"....HA
He's such a star!!
Post a Comment