Swim With The Fishes...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THE BIG ONE!

Today is the day, Lofton turned the BIG ONE today!!
At one he is doing more things than I could ever mention...but NO he is not walking!! I'm ok with that...it will come in time and I still need a few weeks before I'm ready for that, if I'll ever be! He is however, communicating a TON. He says bye-bye while waving, blows kisses, repeats the sounds you make, can tell you he is ONE with his finger (picture), says he is "so big" by holding his hands in the air, points at everything and lets you know exactly what he wants by pointing, does the sign for milk when it's bottle time and says "ba-ba," stands on his own until he realizes he is doing it, climbs stairs and more than I could probably mention or remember. Every day is something new. It's so fun right now. I took a couple of days off from work to celebrate his birthday and we have had the best time. I can't wait to share birthday posts galore with you in the coming days. It may actually take weeks--we had company, a party, went to the zoo, the park and just kept celebrating. I can't wait to share our celebrations on the blog.
Thanks for sharing the past year with us and we can't wait to share what is to come!

For now, here's a look at all of our pictures with Monday this year to see how you got where you are today...
















1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

What a fun year!