Swim With The Fishes...

Monday, November 22, 2010

8 Months Old

What?! It can't be! Well, believe it or not, our little boy is 8 months old!! I can't believe how much time is flying by and no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to stop it or even slow it down. (Remember in those 2 weeks I was overdue how I felt about time?! How things change!)

At 8 months Lofton can army crawl quite quickly wherever he wants to go, still stops people everywhere we go with his smile, babbles and laughs constantly, can stand while holding onto something and likes any food you let him try. He loves his Daddy and Mommy, if I do say so myself, likes to swing, loves baths, especially the splashing, enjoys taking walks in a stroller, and will happily go anywhere people can be watched. Lofton can't wait for visits from his grandparents, laughs out loud when you scare him and has quite a sense of humor. He has 2++ teeth. The ++ stand for his two eye teeth that just starting coming through last week. That's right, he got his top two eye teeth BEFORE his top two front teeth!! I think I know what Lofton wants for Christmas this year...cue the music!
I couldn't have imagined a more fun 8 months. We love our goofy little boy and can't wait to see what more is to come!

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

He's almost as big as Monday!! He always has that great smile.